Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 Seconds Cancel

Latest Updates

Main Hoon Shahid Afridi Songs (2013) Has Been Added In Video Songs Section ---- Chambaili (2013) Audio Songs Has Been Added In Audio Songs Section --- Movies Schedule Section Has Been Updated

Planet Lollywood Android Application

Planet Lollywood Android App

Hot News

The System (2014) - Teaser 1

Thursday, March 22, 2012

I miss all my ex-flames: Veena Malik

Actor Veena Malik, who had a controversial relationship with tainted Pakistani cricketer Mohammad Asif and later got engaged to American national Faisal Akbar Khan on a rebound, says that she still has a soft spot for her former lovers. “I love all my ex-boyfriends. I still miss them sometimes, but I don’t want to go back to them. The past is the past. I am not among those who love someone at a time and hate them later. But I always cherish memories,” she said. The actor, who is now harbouring dreams of tying the knot with her soul mate on ‘Swayamvar Season 4 – Veena Ka Vivaah’, also shared that she was upset at Pakistan’s loss to India in Sunday’s ODI match. “I have been in India for one-and-half years now, but I will always root for Pakistan. Peace talks, relationships between the two countries are all good, but when it comes to a match between India and Pakistan, it’s serious cricket and nothing else,” she said. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 DESCRIPTION-OF-AD  DESCRIPTION-OF-AD