Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 Seconds Cancel

Latest Updates

Main Hoon Shahid Afridi Songs (2013) Has Been Added In Video Songs Section ---- Chambaili (2013) Audio Songs Has Been Added In Audio Songs Section --- Movies Schedule Section Has Been Updated

Planet Lollywood Android Application

Planet Lollywood Android App

Hot News

The System (2014) - Teaser 1

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Did you know?: One Pound Fish is the Gangnam Style of 2013

The world now knows Muhammad Shahid Nazir as the One Pound Fish man from London. In order to attract people to buy his product, this fishmonger came up with a catchy tune: Come on ladies, come on ladies, one pound fish… Have a, have a look, one pound fish! Will this song be the music phenomenon for 2013?
After hearing him sing, people started recording the tune on their phones and later uploaded it on YouTube; it has earned five million hits till date. The fish man has already snapped up a record deal with Warner Music, according to thehothits.com. It’s also currently the second most Googled video.

“It’s a dream for me. What else can I say? I now have all this fame and popularity,” he shares with What’s Trending, according to the Huffington Post. “I think I am living a dream — my whole life has changed. I can forget everything but I can’t forget the one pound fish.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 DESCRIPTION-OF-AD  DESCRIPTION-OF-AD